Scout on The Circle: Changing the Game in Fairfax
February 22, 2021
We’re excited to share the resounding success of our client, Combined Properties’ new multifamily community Scout on The Circle in Fairfax, Virginia. We developed the brand story and identity for this energetic mixed-use redevelopment, as well as its eye-catching website and environmental graphics package. Our bold solutions helped the asset stand out in the marketplace and our creative vision impacted every aspect of the experience — from online to onsite, even in the parking garage.
Scout on The Circle opened in May 2020, in the midst of COVID-19 stay-at-home orders, and we’re thrilled to report the results we’re seeing. In spite of the historic challenges of the era, Scout on The Circle was able to quickly pivot to virtual tours and leasing, and we’re seeing meaningful metrics:
– The first 30 units were leased 100% virtually — and the website continues to be a top driver of leads and leases
– The buildings were leased at 50% within nine months of opening — an impressive timeline for lease-up even without the added challenges of the pandemic
Scout’s incredible location on The Circle in Fairfax has added to its success, with retail performing strongly:
– A 54,000 square-foot Giant grocery opened in August 2020
– As of February 2021, retail leasing is at 77%
– 5 new retail tenant openings are anticipated for the remainder of 2021
Congratulations to the Combined Properties team on these incredible outcomes — it’s so gratifying to see our branding and marketing work not only come to life, but result in such success. Congrats to all, and stay tuned for more updates.