We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve taken home eight GDUSA American Graphic Design Awards for client work in 2020! Congratulations to the Streetsense teams that led the way — our brand, creative strategy, and interactive studios.
The Graphic Design USA Awards reflect the increasingly expansive ways in which graphic design shapes business and society, products and services, commerce and culture and causes. Out of more than 10,000 entries, the following projects of ours took home awards for excellence in graphic design:
– The Hollywood Partnership: Quarterly Reports
– Downtown Alliance NYC: COVID-19 Signage Package
– Elm Street Development: Watershed Brochure
– Mattamy Homes: Wellen Park Advertising
– Mattamy Homes: Wellen Park Website
– Oxford Property Group: 500 Boylston Digital Flipbook
– Kettler: Park Kennedy Stationery Set
– JBG Smith: The Wren Marketing Brochure + Inserts
We’re so proud of our team and our clients. Click here for a list of the full winners to 2020.
BACK TO LATEST