Welcome to a new month of our Staff Celebrations series! We’re so excited to see the embodiment of our Core Value Embrace Collaboration. We know we’re smarter together, so growing ideas and connections across the firm is a critical part of daily life within our Uncommon Collective. Our monthly all-staff meeting – the Thursday Brief – helps to build these connections through shoutouts and people celebrations.
Here’s another glimpse into who we are, the work we do, and the wonderful accomplishments across Streetsense, here are a few highlights from our most recent Brief:
– To the Client Experience team: You do great work. Thank you for your efforts each day working with our clients and internal stakeholders.
– To Ron Erickson, Community Manager, and Angela McGarvey, Managing Director, Brand: Shoutout to Angela and Ron for activating WB (our headquarter DC office) every Thursday! Food and FUN!
– To all Streetsense teammates: Shout out to everyone for engaging with their development through Performance and Development reviews!
ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION HIGHLIGHTS
– John DeNapoli, Senior Project Designer, 8 years: “In his time with Edit at Streetsense, John has been instrumental in many of the firm’s most beloved projects… His camaraderie and energy shine through with every interaction and team, and we look forward to him building as strong a reputation in Boston as he did in DC.”
– Derek Ross, Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, 4 years: “Happy 4-year work anniversary Derek! You’ve been a huge asset to the performance marketing team, and a great friend to everyone you’ve come in contact with. Your ability to take new tasks with a smile is something that I appreciate and admire.”
– Erika Fernando, Designer I, 1 year: “Erika has been a welcome ray of sunshine to our team – enthusiastically taking on every task and quickly becoming a valuable asset to those around her!”
Join us in celebrating our awesome colleagues and be on the lookout for more celebrations in the months to come! Interested in joining the Streetsense team? Visit our Careers page to learn more.