This summer, our S. made a splash in Tribeca, with the opening of a new office at 102 Franklin. Perched on the third floor, we’ve got a classic NYC view: tall windows, a network of fire escapes, and narrow facades that recall the city’s industrial past.
We’re super excited to be just a stroll away from some our favorite Manhattan people and places, and are slowly but surely getting to know our little slice of the Big Apple. Some of our favorite neighborhood moments so far include:
- Taking in architectural gems like the American Thread Building, Cast Iron House, and Woolworth Building
- Pretending we need an axe or a canvas tent from Best Made Company
- Jogging along the Hudson (when we’re feeling ambitious) up to the High Line
- Disappearing into The Mysterious Bookshop
- Lunch at Gotan on a sunny day
- Happy hour at The Roxy, followed by a slice at Saluggi’s
As this list inevitably grows, so will our project line-up and our team of top New York-based talent. We can’t wait to mix and mingle with a new creative crop, and for our experience-focused collective to make its mark on yet another major metropolitan. It’s true, we’ve always loved it here — but now we’ve got an address to prove it.
Want more details? Get the full scoop here.BACK TO LATEST